Ozzy always identifies the source of my pain and takes his time to makes sure my muscles are at optimal health! – David S.
His expertise in ART have finally brought some true relief and even hope to my situation. – April L.
He is constantly learning, and becoming an expert in his field so as to provide his clients with the BEST. – Aaron E.
He is not only a healer but truly a great person… – Kenny W.
Ozzy is an outstanding professional that loves his job and put his heart for what he does. – Gustavo D.
Body Work Services & Techniques Used
Soft Tissue Mobilization Hands-on Therapy, IASTM (Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization), HawkGrips IASTM Technique, Sports Rehab, Sports Injury Prevention, Muscle Maintenance Therapy, Tendinosis and Tendinitis Treatment, Pre/post surgery Treatment/Recovery, Scar Tissue Therapy, Deep Tissue Massage Therapy, Circulatory Massage, Passive Joint Mobilization.
|Initial (1st) visit : one hour session $225|
|30 Minutes – 1 Session $110|
|30 Minutes – 4 Sessions Package $420|
|30 Minutes – 8 Sessions Package $800|
|45 Minutes – 1 Session $162.50|
|45 Minutes – 4 Sessions Package $620|
|45 Minutes – 8 Sessions Package $1,200|
|60 Minutes – 1 Session $200|
|60 Minutes – 4 Sessions Package $720|
|60 Minutes – 8 Sessions Package $1,400|
Corrective Exercise / Fitness Services & Techniques Used
*All sessions are private, one on one sessions.
Corrective Exercise Training, Mobilization & Alignment Training, Foundation Training, Functional Training, Sports-specific Training, Strength and Conditioning Training, Bodybuilding/Cosmetic/Aesthetics Training.
|60 minutes – 1 Session $185|
|60 minutes – 8 Sessions $175 x 8 session|
|60 minutes – 16 Sessions $165 x 16 session|
Full Online Personal Training Package
|Custom work out program, Diet plan, Cardio program,
Supplement guidance $1,200
- Each therapy/corrective exercise session will last approximately 60 minutes.
- Punctuality is an indication of commitment. Therapist/Trainer will not allow one client to make him late for another client’s session. To obtain the full benefit of your session, please be ready to start at the appointed time. We advise that you arrive 10-15 minutes early and begin warming up for your training session or if its therapy session to arrive few minutes early use bathroom, sit by the office and wait for the therapist to call you.
- Appointments are scheduled in advance. Scheduling a series of sessions in advance will help you commit yourself to your program
- A limited number of “prime time” hours are available each week. The therapist/trainer always attempts to meet the client’s time requirements.
- As an ongoing courtesy to the therapist/trainer and other clients, please submit travel schedules and other pre-arranged dates that would conflict with your sessions at least two weeks or more in advance.
- As a professional courtesy, there will be no charge on sessions that are canceled/rescheduled with a 24-hour or more notice. However clients will be charged for all sessions not canceled/rescheduled with 24-hour notice.
- If possible, please inform your therapist/trainer at least 30 days in advance of your decision to discontinue your program. This will allow your trainer to schedule another client in this time period.
- All sessions are pre-paid and non-refundable. Pre-paying reserve sessions and also helps to make a client accountable by commiting him/her to a program for a period of time.